When you’re looking for experienced Baldoyle tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Baldoyle. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Baldoyle Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Baldoyle and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Baldoyle.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Baldoyle, Tree Cutting Baldoyle and Tree Removal Baldoyle
- Stump Grinding Baldoyle and Stump Removal Baldoyle
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Baldoyle and Hedge Trimming Baldoyle
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Baldoyle and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Baldoyle and Management
- Tree Pollarding Baldoyle
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Baldoyle
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Baldoyle.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential threats that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any additional watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with a professional. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Baldoyle (Irish: Baile Dúill) is a coastal suburb of Dublin’s northside. It is located in the southeastern part of the jurisdiction of Fingal, Ireland, developed from a former fishing village.
Baldoyle is also a civil parish in the barony of Coolock within the historic County Dublin.