When you’re looking for experienced Agher tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Agher. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Agher Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Agher and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Agher.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Agher, Tree Cutting Agher and Tree Removal Agher
- Stump Grinding Agher and Stump Removal Agher
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Agher and Hedge Trimming Agher
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Agher and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Agher and Management
- Tree Pollarding Agher
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Agher
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Agher.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered granted but extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible threats that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any additional watering. However, depending on your regional climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Agher (Irish: Achair) is a crossroads and townland in County Meath, Ireland. It is located 3 km (1.9 mi) southwest of Summerhill.