When you’re looking for experienced Valleymount tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Valleymount. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Valleymount Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Valleymount and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Valleymount.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Valleymount, Tree Cutting Valleymount and Tree Removal Valleymount
- Stump Grinding Valleymount and Stump Removal Valleymount
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Valleymount and Hedge Trimming Valleymount
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Valleymount and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Valleymount and Management
- Tree Pollarding Valleymount
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Valleymount
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Valleymount.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given however extreme weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally grow well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Valleymount (Irish: Moin an Bhealaigh or An Chrois) is a small village in western County Wicklow, Ireland.