When you’re looking for experienced Terenure tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Terenure. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Terenure Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Terenure and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Terenure.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Terenure, Tree Cutting Terenure and Tree Removal Terenure
- Stump Grinding Terenure and Stump Removal Terenure
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Terenure and Hedge Trimming Terenure
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Terenure and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Terenure and Management
- Tree Pollarding Terenure
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Terenure
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Terenure.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for given however extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to look after and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential risks that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Terenure (Irish: Tír an Iúir, meaning “land of the yew tree”), originally called Roundtown, is a mainly residential suburb of Dublin, Ireland.