When you’re looking for experienced Redcross tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Redcross. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Redcross Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Redcross and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Redcross.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Redcross, Tree Cutting Redcross and Tree Removal Redcross
- Stump Grinding Redcross and Stump Removal Redcross
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Redcross and Hedge Trimming Redcross
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Redcross and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Redcross and Management
- Tree Pollarding Redcross
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Redcross
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Redcross.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible threats that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Redcross (Irish: An Chrois Dhearg, formerly Baile Domhnaill Rua) is a village and also a civil parish in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on the R754 regional road, about 3 km (1.9 mi) east of the N11 national primary route.