When you’re looking for experienced Prosperous tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Prosperous. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Prosperous Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Prosperous and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Prosperous.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Prosperous, Tree Cutting Prosperous and Tree Removal Prosperous
- Stump Grinding Prosperous and Stump Removal Prosperous
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Prosperous and Hedge Trimming Prosperous
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Prosperous and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Prosperous and Management
- Tree Pollarding Prosperous
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Prosperous
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Prosperous.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered granted but intense weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to look after and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Yard equipment: don; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Prosperous (Irish: An Chorrchoill, meaning “the smooth forest”) is a town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is within the townland of Curryhills, at the junction of the R403 and R408 regional roads, about 40 km (25 mi) from Dublin. Its 2016 population was 2,333, making it the 14th largest town in County Kildare.