When you’re looking for experienced Lullymore tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Lullymore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Lullymore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Lullymore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Lullymore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Lullymore, Tree Cutting Lullymore and Tree Removal Lullymore
- Stump Grinding Lullymore and Stump Removal Lullymore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Lullymore and Hedge Trimming Lullymore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Lullymore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Lullymore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Lullymore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Lullymore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Lullymore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Lullymore (Irish: Loilgheach Mór) is a civil parish in County Kildare in Ireland. It is in the historical barony of Offaly East.
The lowest observed 20th century air temperature in Ireland, -18.8 °C was measured at Lullymore on 2 January 1979.