When you’re looking for experienced Kilnamanagh tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilnamanagh. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilnamanagh Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilnamanagh and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilnamanagh.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilnamanagh, Tree Cutting Kilnamanagh and Tree Removal Kilnamanagh
- Stump Grinding Kilnamanagh and Stump Removal Kilnamanagh
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilnamanagh and Hedge Trimming Kilnamanagh
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilnamanagh and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilnamanagh and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilnamanagh
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilnamanagh
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilnamanagh.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given however extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and try to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential threats that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilnamanagh (Irish: Cill na Manach) is a suburban residential area near Tallaght, South Dublin, Ireland.