When you’re looking for experienced Clonee tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clonee. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clonee Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clonee and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clonee.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clonee, Tree Cutting Clonee and Tree Removal Clonee
- Stump Grinding Clonee and Stump Removal Clonee
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clonee and Hedge Trimming Clonee
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clonee and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clonee and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clonee
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clonee
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clonee.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered granted but intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential threats that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and make sure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard devices: put on; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clonee (Irish: Cluain Aodha, meaning “Aodh’s pasture”) is a village and a townland in County Meath, Ireland. It borders Fingal to the east at the townlands of Huntstown and Littlepace, and is sometimes used in addresses for housing in those townlands. The River Tolka passes the village.