When you’re looking for experienced Baltinglass tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Baltinglass. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Baltinglass Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Baltinglass and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Baltinglass.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Baltinglass, Tree Cutting Baltinglass and Tree Removal Baltinglass
- Stump Grinding Baltinglass and Stump Removal Baltinglass
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Baltinglass and Hedge Trimming Baltinglass
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Baltinglass and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Baltinglass and Management
- Tree Pollarding Baltinglass
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Baltinglass
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Baltinglass.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re not sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential threats that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard devices: put on; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any extra watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Baltinglass, historically known as Baltinglas (Irish: Bealach Conglais, meaning “road (or way) of Conglas”), is a town in south-west County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located on the River Slaney near the border with County Carlow and County Kildare, on the N81 road.