When you’re looking for experienced Allen tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Allen. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Allen Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Allen and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Allen.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Allen, Tree Cutting Allen and Tree Removal Allen
- Stump Grinding Allen and Stump Removal Allen
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Allen and Hedge Trimming Allen
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Allen and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Allen and Management
- Tree Pollarding Allen
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Allen
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Allen.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to look after and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential risks that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get yard equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees normally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any additional watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you might have to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: