When you’re looking for experienced Agher tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Agher. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Agher Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Agher and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Agher.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Agher, Tree Cutting Agher and Tree Removal Agher
- Stump Grinding Agher and Stump Removal Agher
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Agher and Hedge Trimming Agher
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Agher and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Agher and Management
- Tree Pollarding Agher
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Agher
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Agher.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered granted however extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is discover the trees you want to look after and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: don; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Agher (Irish: Achair) is a crossroads and townland in County Meath, Ireland. It is located 3 km (1.9 mi) southwest of Summerhill.