When you’re looking for experienced Narraghmore tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Narraghmore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Narraghmore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Narraghmore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Narraghmore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Narraghmore, Tree Cutting Narraghmore and Tree Removal Narraghmore
- Stump Grinding Narraghmore and Stump Removal Narraghmore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Narraghmore and Hedge Trimming Narraghmore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Narraghmore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Narraghmore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Narraghmore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Narraghmore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Narraghmore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for possible risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: don; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also get rid of low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Narraghmore (Irish: An Fhorrach Mhór) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland. It lies within a civil parish of the same name. Nearby villages include Ballytore, Calverstown, and Kilmead.
Narraghmore village is 6.4km from Ballytore and has the M9 motorway and R448 road to the west and the R418 road to the east. The Narraghmore Stud Farm is nearby.