When you’re looking for experienced Marino tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Marino. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Marino Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Marino and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Marino.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Marino, Tree Cutting Marino and Tree Removal Marino
- Stump Grinding Marino and Stump Removal Marino
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Marino and Hedge Trimming Marino
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Marino and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Marino and Management
- Tree Pollarding Marino
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Marino
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Marino.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for approved but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential risks that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Yard devices: wear; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees typically grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: