When you’re looking for experienced Kilteel tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilteel. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilteel Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilteel and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilteel.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilteel, Tree Cutting Kilteel and Tree Removal Kilteel
- Stump Grinding Kilteel and Stump Removal Kilteel
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilteel and Hedge Trimming Kilteel
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilteel and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilteel and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilteel
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilteel
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilteel.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective threats that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any additional watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilteel (Irish: Cill Chéile) is the name of a village, townland and civil parish located in the barony of South Salt, County Kildare, Ireland. The townland of Kilteel Upper contains the remains of a church with a decorated Romanesque chancel arch, the ruins of a 13th-century preceptory of the Knights Hospitaller and a well-preserved 15th-century tower house. The historic settlement is located on the southwest corner of the English Pale and served an important function as a border fortress during the medieval period.