When you’re looking for experienced Enniskerry tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Enniskerry. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Enniskerry Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Enniskerry and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Enniskerry.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Enniskerry, Tree Cutting Enniskerry and Tree Removal Enniskerry
- Stump Grinding Enniskerry and Stump Removal Enniskerry
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Enniskerry and Hedge Trimming Enniskerry
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Enniskerry and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Enniskerry and Management
- Tree Pollarding Enniskerry
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Enniskerry
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Enniskerry.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to look after and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ a professional. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make sure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Enniskerry (historically Annaskerry, from Irish: Áth na Sceire, meaning “rugged ford”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. The population was 1,889 at the 2016 census.