When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 6W (D6W) tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 6W (D6W). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 6W (D6W) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 6W (D6W) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 6W (D6W).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 6W (D6W), Tree Cutting Dublin 6W (D6W) and Tree Removal Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 6W (D6W) and Stump Removal Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 6W (D6W) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 6W (D6W) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 6W (D6W) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 6W (D6W).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Yard devices: put on; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: