When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 6 (D6) tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 6 (D6). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 6 (D6) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 6 (D6) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 6 (D6).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 6 (D6), Tree Cutting Dublin 6 (D6) and Tree Removal Dublin 6 (D6)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 6 (D6) and Stump Removal Dublin 6 (D6)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 6 (D6) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 6 (D6)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 6 (D6) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 6 (D6) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 6 (D6)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 6 (D6)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 6 (D6).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved however extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is discover the trees you want to care for and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective threats that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and make sure trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: