When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 22 (D22) tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 22 (D22). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 22 (D22) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 22 (D22) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 22 (D22).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 22 (D22), Tree Cutting Dublin 22 (D22) and Tree Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 22 (D22) and Stump Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 22 (D22) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 22 (D22)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 22 (D22) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 22 (D22) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 22 (D22)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 22 (D22).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to look after and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: don; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees typically flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending on your regional climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ a professional. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: