When you’re looking for experienced Clonee tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clonee. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clonee Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clonee and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clonee.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clonee, Tree Cutting Clonee and Tree Removal Clonee
- Stump Grinding Clonee and Stump Removal Clonee
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clonee and Hedge Trimming Clonee
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clonee and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clonee and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clonee
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clonee
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clonee.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Useful Links: Garden & Landscape Designers Association, The National Gardening Association, Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved but intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for possible dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any extra watering. However, depending on your local environment, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clonee (Irish: Cluain Aodha, meaning “Aodh’s pasture”) is a village and a townland in County Meath, Ireland. It borders Fingal to the east at the townlands of Huntstown and Littlepace, and is sometimes used in addresses for housing in those townlands. The River Tolka passes the village.