When you’re looking for experienced Carnaross tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Carnaross. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Carnaross Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Carnaross and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Carnaross.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Carnaross, Tree Cutting Carnaross and Tree Removal Carnaross
- Stump Grinding Carnaross and Stump Removal Carnaross
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Carnaross and Hedge Trimming Carnaross
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Carnaross and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Carnaross and Management
- Tree Pollarding Carnaross
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Carnaross
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Carnaross.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given but extreme weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible threats that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard devices: put on; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Carnaross or Carnaros (Irish: Carn na Ros) is a village in County Meath, Ireland, approximately 4 km northwest of Kells on the R147 road between Kells and Virginia, County Cavan.