When you’re looking for experienced Sandymount tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Sandymount. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Sandymount Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Sandymount and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Sandymount.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Sandymount, Tree Cutting Sandymount and Tree Removal Sandymount
- Stump Grinding Sandymount and Stump Removal Sandymount
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Sandymount and Hedge Trimming Sandymount
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Sandymount and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Sandymount and Management
- Tree Pollarding Sandymount
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Sandymount
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Sandymount.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard devices: wear; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Sandymount (Irish: Dumhach Thrá) is an affluent coastal suburb in the Dublin 4 district on the south side of Dublin in Ireland.