When you’re looking for experienced Robertstown tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Robertstown. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Robertstown Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Robertstown and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Robertstown.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Robertstown, Tree Cutting Robertstown and Tree Removal Robertstown
- Stump Grinding Robertstown and Stump Removal Robertstown
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Robertstown and Hedge Trimming Robertstown
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Robertstown and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Robertstown and Management
- Tree Pollarding Robertstown
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Robertstown
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Robertstown.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for given but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically grow well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any extra watering. However, depending on your local environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Robertstown (Irish: Baile Riobaird) is a village situated on the banks of the Grand Canal in County Kildare, Ireland. It grew in importance on the arrival of the canal, at the highest level (85 metres (279 ft) above sea level) of which it lies, in 1784.