When you’re looking for experienced Ráth Chairn tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Ráth Chairn. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Ráth Chairn Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Ráth Chairn and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Ráth Chairn.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Ráth Chairn, Tree Cutting Ráth Chairn and Tree Removal Ráth Chairn
- Stump Grinding Ráth Chairn and Stump Removal Ráth Chairn
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Ráth Chairn and Hedge Trimming Ráth Chairn
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Ráth Chairn and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Ráth Chairn and Management
- Tree Pollarding Ráth Chairn
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Ráth Chairn
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Ráth Chairn.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential risks that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: