When you’re looking for experienced Prosperous tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Prosperous. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Prosperous Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Prosperous and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Prosperous.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Prosperous, Tree Cutting Prosperous and Tree Removal Prosperous
- Stump Grinding Prosperous and Stump Removal Prosperous
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Prosperous and Hedge Trimming Prosperous
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Prosperous and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Prosperous and Management
- Tree Pollarding Prosperous
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Prosperous
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Prosperous.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given however extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Prosperous (Irish: An Chorrchoill, meaning “the smooth forest”) is a town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is within the townland of Curryhills, at the junction of the R403 and R408 regional roads, about 40 km (25 mi) from Dublin. Its 2016 population was 2,333, making it the 14th largest town in County Kildare.