When you’re looking for experienced Lusk tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Lusk. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Lusk Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Lusk and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Lusk.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Lusk, Tree Cutting Lusk and Tree Removal Lusk
- Stump Grinding Lusk and Stump Removal Lusk
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Lusk and Hedge Trimming Lusk
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Lusk and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Lusk and Management
- Tree Pollarding Lusk
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Lusk
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Lusk.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to care for and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective risks that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Lusk is an unincorporated community in Scott County, in the U.S. state of Missouri.
Lusk once had a schoolhouse and a chapel, now defunct. The schoolhouse and chapel were named after William M. Lusk, a local preacher.