When you’re looking for experienced Kilnamanagh tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilnamanagh. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilnamanagh Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilnamanagh and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilnamanagh.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilnamanagh, Tree Cutting Kilnamanagh and Tree Removal Kilnamanagh
- Stump Grinding Kilnamanagh and Stump Removal Kilnamanagh
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilnamanagh and Hedge Trimming Kilnamanagh
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilnamanagh and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilnamanagh and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilnamanagh
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilnamanagh
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilnamanagh.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilnamanagh (Irish: Cill na Manach) is a suburban residential area near Tallaght, South Dublin, Ireland.