When you’re looking for experienced Foxrock tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Foxrock. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Foxrock Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Foxrock and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Foxrock.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Foxrock, Tree Cutting Foxrock and Tree Removal Foxrock
- Stump Grinding Foxrock and Stump Removal Foxrock
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Foxrock and Hedge Trimming Foxrock
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Foxrock and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Foxrock and Management
- Tree Pollarding Foxrock
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Foxrock
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Foxrock.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally grow well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Foxrock (Irish: Carraig an tSionnaigh) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland. It is within the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, in the postal district of Dublin 18 and in the Roman Catholic parish of Foxrock.