When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 22 (D22) tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 22 (D22). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 22 (D22) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 22 (D22) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 22 (D22).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 22 (D22), Tree Cutting Dublin 22 (D22) and Tree Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 22 (D22) and Stump Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 22 (D22) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 22 (D22)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 22 (D22) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 22 (D22) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 22 (D22)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 22 (D22).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted however extreme weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: