When you’re looking for experienced Coolboy tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Coolboy. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Coolboy Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Coolboy and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Coolboy.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Coolboy, Tree Cutting Coolboy and Tree Removal Coolboy
- Stump Grinding Coolboy and Stump Removal Coolboy
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Coolboy and Hedge Trimming Coolboy
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Coolboy and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Coolboy and Management
- Tree Pollarding Coolboy
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Coolboy
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Coolboy.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to look after and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard devices: don; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Coolboy (Irish: Cúl Buí) is a village in County Wicklow in Ireland. It is located between Tinahely and Carnew, nestled in the middle of Holts Way, close to the scenic location of the Kilcavan Gap.