When you’re looking for experienced Agher tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Agher. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Agher Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Agher and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Agher.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Agher, Tree Cutting Agher and Tree Removal Agher
- Stump Grinding Agher and Stump Removal Agher
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Agher and Hedge Trimming Agher
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Agher and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Agher and Management
- Tree Pollarding Agher
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Agher
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Agher.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted but extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to look after and their specific needs. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible risks that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any additional watering. However, depending on your local environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ a professional. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Agher (Irish: Achair) is a crossroads and townland in County Meath, Ireland. It is located 3 km (1.9 mi) southwest of Summerhill.