When you’re looking for experienced Dolphin’s Barn tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dolphin’s Barn. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dolphin’s Barn Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dolphin’s Barn and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dolphin’s Barn.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dolphin’s Barn, Tree Cutting Dolphin’s Barn and Tree Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Stump Grinding Dolphin’s Barn and Stump Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dolphin’s Barn and Hedge Trimming Dolphin’s Barn
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dolphin’s Barn and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dolphin’s Barn and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dolphin’s Barn
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dolphin’s Barn.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered approved but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees generally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Dolphin’s Barn (Irish: An Carnán, meaning “the (small) cairn or mound”) is an inner city suburb of Dublin, Ireland, situated on the Southside of the city in the Dublin 8, and partially in the Dublin 12, postal district.