When you’re looking for experienced Coolmine tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Coolmine. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Coolmine Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Coolmine and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Coolmine.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Coolmine, Tree Cutting Coolmine and Tree Removal Coolmine
- Stump Grinding Coolmine and Stump Removal Coolmine
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Coolmine and Hedge Trimming Coolmine
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Coolmine and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Coolmine and Management
- Tree Pollarding Coolmine
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Coolmine
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Coolmine.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your regional environment, you may need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Coolmine (Irish: Cúl Mhín, meaning “smooth corner”) is a residential area in Fingal, Ireland. It is also a townland in the civil parish of Clonsilla.