When you’re looking for experienced Balrothery tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Balrothery. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Balrothery Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Balrothery and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Balrothery.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Balrothery, Tree Cutting Balrothery and Tree Removal Balrothery
- Stump Grinding Balrothery and Stump Removal Balrothery
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Balrothery and Hedge Trimming Balrothery
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Balrothery and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Balrothery and Management
- Tree Pollarding Balrothery
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Balrothery
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Balrothery.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for granted but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Balrothery (Irish: Baile an Ridire, meaning “Town of the Knight”) is a village and civil parish located in Fingal, Ireland. The town has historically been called in Irish Baile Ruairí (Town of Ruairí).
The 2016 census population for Balrothery was 2,017.