When you’re looking for experienced Stamullen tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Stamullen. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Stamullen Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Stamullen and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Stamullen.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Stamullen, Tree Cutting Stamullen and Tree Removal Stamullen
- Stump Grinding Stamullen and Stump Removal Stamullen
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Stamullen and Hedge Trimming Stamullen
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Stamullen and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Stamullen and Management
- Tree Pollarding Stamullen
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Stamullen
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Stamullen.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective risks that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any extra watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Stamullen (Irish: Steach Maoilín, meaning “Mullen’s house”) is a village in County Meath, Ireland on the border with County Dublin. It lies just off the M1 motorway some 35 km north of Dublin City and beside the Delvin River. In the late 1990s and early 21st century, it expanded significantly with the development of numerous housing estates in the area.