When you’re looking for experienced Redcross tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Redcross. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Redcross Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Redcross and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Redcross.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Redcross, Tree Cutting Redcross and Tree Removal Redcross
- Stump Grinding Redcross and Stump Removal Redcross
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Redcross and Hedge Trimming Redcross
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Redcross and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Redcross and Management
- Tree Pollarding Redcross
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Redcross
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Redcross.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective threats that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard equipment: don; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make sure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Redcross (Irish: An Chrois Dhearg, formerly Baile Domhnaill Rua) is a village and also a civil parish in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on the R754 regional road, about 3 km (1.9 mi) east of the N11 national primary route.