When you’re looking for experienced Rathmolyon tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Rathmolyon. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Rathmolyon Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Rathmolyon and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Rathmolyon.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Rathmolyon, Tree Cutting Rathmolyon and Tree Removal Rathmolyon
- Stump Grinding Rathmolyon and Stump Removal Rathmolyon
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Rathmolyon and Hedge Trimming Rathmolyon
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Rathmolyon and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Rathmolyon and Management
- Tree Pollarding Rathmolyon
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Rathmolyon
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Rathmolyon.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Useful Links: Garden & Landscape Designers Association, The National Gardening Association, Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for given but intense weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to look after and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn devices: don; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Rathmolyon (; Irish: Ráth Máigh Laighin, meaning “ringfort of the Leinster Plain”) is a village in the southern portion of County Meath, Ireland, situated 8 km south of Trim. It is situated at the junction of the R156 regional road and the R159 regional road connecting Trim to Enfield. Rathmolyon serves as a service center for the surrounding rural area.