When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 6W (D6W) tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 6W (D6W). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 6W (D6W) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 6W (D6W) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 6W (D6W).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 6W (D6W), Tree Cutting Dublin 6W (D6W) and Tree Removal Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 6W (D6W) and Stump Removal Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 6W (D6W) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 6W (D6W) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 6W (D6W) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 6W (D6W)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 6W (D6W).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given but intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and ensure trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get lawn devices near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: