When you’re looking for experienced Dolphin’s Barn tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dolphin’s Barn. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dolphin’s Barn Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dolphin’s Barn and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dolphin’s Barn.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dolphin’s Barn, Tree Cutting Dolphin’s Barn and Tree Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Stump Grinding Dolphin’s Barn and Stump Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dolphin’s Barn and Hedge Trimming Dolphin’s Barn
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dolphin’s Barn and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dolphin’s Barn and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dolphin’s Barn
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dolphin’s Barn.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for granted however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Dolphin’s Barn (Irish: An Carnán, meaning “the (small) cairn or mound”) is an inner city suburb of Dublin, Ireland, situated on the Southside of the city in the Dublin 8, and partially in the Dublin 12, postal district.