When you’re looking for experienced Ballitore tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Ballitore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Ballitore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Ballitore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Ballitore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Ballitore, Tree Cutting Ballitore and Tree Removal Ballitore
- Stump Grinding Ballitore and Stump Removal Ballitore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Ballitore and Hedge Trimming Ballitore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Ballitore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Ballitore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Ballitore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Ballitore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Ballitore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered granted however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard devices: wear; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically flourish well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Ballitore (Irish: Béal Átha an Tuair) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland, sometimes spelt Ballytore. It is noted for its historical Quaker associations.