When you’re looking for experienced Baldoyle tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Baldoyle. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Baldoyle Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Baldoyle and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Baldoyle.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Baldoyle, Tree Cutting Baldoyle and Tree Removal Baldoyle
- Stump Grinding Baldoyle and Stump Removal Baldoyle
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Baldoyle and Hedge Trimming Baldoyle
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Baldoyle and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Baldoyle and Management
- Tree Pollarding Baldoyle
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Baldoyle
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Baldoyle.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with a professional. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Baldoyle (Irish: Baile Dúill) is a coastal suburb of Dublin’s northside. It is located in the southeastern part of the jurisdiction of Fingal, Ireland, developed from a former fishing village.
Baldoyle is also a civil parish in the barony of Coolock within the historic County Dublin.