Fully-equipped and licensed tree cosmetic surgeons in Dublin
Tree pruning, crown shaping, stump grinding & more
- Free quote for tree surgery based on images
- Packaging & green waste removal available upon demand
- Service can be integrated with gardening
- Preferential rates with the Fantastic Club
A list of all the tree surgical treatment tasks we can perform
- Tree pruning – we can reduce the size of a tree, so your garden can get a bit more sunlight. Also, annual pruning is important for the health of your trees because it makes their branches and stumps stronger and promotes new development.
- Crown shaping – if you occur to own a tree with overgrown, interlaced branches, the expert tree surgeon can provide it a more uniformed shape.
- Tree removal – The experts will reduce the tree, beginning with the top, lowering its size up until they have the ability to cut the actual trunk. After that, the arborists can grind or level down the remaining stump.
- Tree felling – This service is similar to tree elimination. The treatment is tailored for ill, dead or dangerous trees, which may trigger damages.
- Emergency situation tree work and nonessential removal – We can take care of dropped, damaged branches or entire trees after heavy storms and strong wind without keeping you waiting.
- Stump grinding – left-over stumps from cut trees take place. With this service, you can get them levelled with the ground and got rid of.
- Ivy removal – if the ivy in your green space has gotten out of control and is higher than 5 metres, our regional tree services in Dublin can take care of it.
How a tree surgical treatment service with us goes by
- Ask for a quote for your service through our online reservation form. It’s an excellent idea to attach images of the plants you wish to be pruned. In this manner, we might be able to offer you a faster quote over the phone.
- If you receive a quote over the phone, the arborists will validate it when they arrive onsite on the day of the service. If we can’t estimate you based on images, you’ll get the final expense after a study. Sometimes, the study and the actual service can be carried out on the same day, however due to accessibility, typically, they are arranged independently.
- A team of two knowledgeable experts will show up on the scheduled day and time to finish the selected task. Make sure to provide access to your home and to ensure a parking space. Remember that the tools the group brings are rather heavy and the parking area should not be far from your residential or commercial property.
- The specialists will park and prepare the devices to complete the task. Among the arborists will go up the tree, while the other one will assist him by handing down equipment and slicing the greenery. Keep in mind that there isn’t a choice to send only one guy, since the nature of the service does not allow it.
- All green waste can be eliminated upon request and extra payment.
How to Start a Tree Cutting Company
Tree cutting businesses provide a range of services, including tree branch cutting, cutting and stump elimination. Establishing professional knowledge of tree care is a crucial first step in starting a successful service. This knowledge, plus excellent customer support, will assist you to establish a strong, successful business. If you live in a location where there is a year-round need for tree-cutting services, this is particularly true.
Get Training in Tree Care
Look into the correct training and accreditation. While in most cases, training tends to come in the form of on-the-job training, it is possible to be certified through the International Society of Arboriculture’s (ISA) training programs.
Obtain a Service License
Apply for a service license to lawfully operate a tree cutting company. Utilize this number on business files such as tax types, service registration applications or to open a business bank account.
Register Your Service and Obtain Insurance
Register your tree cutting organization with your state’s secretary of state’s workplace to form a limited liability partnership, corporation or company. Purchase business insurance, such as general liability, employee’s compensation, vehicle and property, from a licensed insurance company.
Discover an Area
Lease storage area or create a space in your home for tree cutting devices. Contact a residential or commercial property storage business to ask about storage space sizes and monthly rates or convert your garage or basement into a storage space. Produce a home office to keep computer equipment, customer files, accounting and invoicing software.
Purchase Tree Care Equipment
Purchase tree cutting equipment. Equipment may include chainsaws, pruning shears, ladders, climbing up security equipment, stump elimination equipment and safety equipment such as safety glasses, gloves and work boots. Purchase a company lorry to transport devices and staff members from task site to job website. If providing mulching or tree elimination services, purchase or rent a commercial mulching maker and a truck big enough to carry tree branches and trunks.
Start Online Promo
Secure a domain name and web hosting for your organization. By publishing relevant material, you can start to form relationships with potential consumers.
Develop a Marketing Strategy
Market your tree cutting service by producing promotional fliers that include a list of tree cutting and removal services and service contact details. Produce business cards to hand out to prospective customers. List your services in regional company directory sites. Attend local house improvement exhibition and small business occasions to meet potential customers.
Contact local government agencies, such as the parks department, to bid on government contracts that request tree cutting services.
Contact local nurseries, parks departments and other agencies that regularly utilize mulch to deal with remaining mulch your customers do not desire. Donate or sell mulch or tree parts.
Evaluate each tree cutting task before accepting offering your services as you may need extra devices and workers to finish the task.
Tree cutting organizations offer a range of services, including tree branch trimming, cutting and stump elimination. Developing expert knowledge of tree care is an essential first action in starting an effective service. Apply for a business license to lawfully operate a tree cutting business. Use this number on service documents such as tax forms, business registration applications or to open a company bank account.
Advertise your tree cutting organization by creating advertising fliers that consist of a list of tree cutting and removal services and organization contact info.
Tree Cutting (WikiPedia)
- Tree Planting
- Garden Clearance
- Tree Surgery
- Tree Felling
- Storm Emergency
- Hedge Trimming
- Tree Pollarding
- Tree Pruning
Around The Web